Farrah has an extensive repertoire covering a range of vibrant Egyptian folkloric and classical dance styles.
Each tradition has its own unique costume and feel, ensuring that audiences are treated to a rich variety of flavours. We can tailor a colourful performance for your function, show or fundraising event, ranging from fifteen minutes to an hour, and using from three to a dozen performers. The show can include tableaus that tell a story; moods from lighthearted to passionate; styles from casual to elegant.
As a group, Farrah has extensive performance experience. Several of our members are also successful solo dance performers in their own right. But what sets Farrah apart is our love for the dance and for portraying each style in its own unique way. The enjoyment that the performers feel is always evident to our audiences: one of the comments we receive most often is how much fun we seem to be having on stage!
Contact us for more information.
Stay tuned for updates!
- Farha Tour 2008: With Egyptian stars, 6th - 9th November 2008, Riverside Theatre Parramatta. Presented by Amera's Palace.
- Trinity Pre-School Montessori Peakhurst : Multicultural Day.
- Australian Arabic Doctors' Association: Annual dinner, Sheraton on the Park, 2 August 2008.
- Hafla On The Side: July 13, 2008.
- Rotary Club of Sylvania: Fundraising dinner, 24 June 2008.
- Coptic community event: 12 January 2008, Wentworthville.
- Egyptian Festival: Tumbalong Park, Darling Harbour, Sunday 11 November 2007.
- The 2007 Amera's Palace Bellydance Awards Night: Tony's Family Restaurant, Dulwich Hill, Friday 5 October 2007.
- 2007 Mid North Coast Bellydance Festival: Saturday 24 August 2007, Manning Entertainment Centre.
- Fiona's Studio of Dance School showcase in Gosford. Sunday 3 June 2007.
- Hafla on the Side at Sidetrack Studio Theatre, Marrickville, Sunday 10 June 2007.
- Kogarah Library Arts Week: Saturday 12 May 2007.
- Awards Night for Egyptian HSC students: Sunday 11 February 2007.
- The 2006 Amera's Palace Bellydance Awards Night: Friday 13 October 2006.
- 2006 Mid North Coast Bellydance Festival: "Her-Story of the Dance" concert, Saturday 23 September 2006, Manning Entertainment Centre.
- Luxor restaurant: Grand Opening, Saturday 17 June 2006 at 95-97 Main St, Blacktown.
- Hafla on the Side: Sunday 11 June 2006 at Sidetrack Studio Theatre, Marrickville.
- Dreaming of Jeannie Fundraiser performance: Saturday 3 December at JJ Cahill Memorial High School, Rosebery. Farrah was invited to perform alongside Al Shabab drummers from the Blue Mountains and Dreaming of Jeannie's performance troupe, The Genies.
- Hafla on the Side - Xmas Spectacular: Sunday 11 December 2005 at Sidetrack Studio Theatre, Marrickville.
- Unmasked: Parramatta Riverside Theatres.
Cross-cultural dance performances. Saturday 29 October 2005, 2 shows only: 2.15pm / 8.15pm.
- The 2005 Amera's Palace Bellydancers' Ball, 7 October 2005.
- Egyptian Festival 2005: 25 September. An annual event in Tumbalong Park, Darling Harbour.
- Hafla on the Side at the Sidetrack Studio Theatre, Marrickville. 18 September, 22 May and 20 March, 2005.
- 2005 Mid North Coast Middle Eastern Dance Festival: "The Right Eye of Horus" concert. Manning Entertainment Centre, Taree, 17 September 2005.
- 2005 Arabic Carnivale, Homebush, 3 April 2005.
- Grand Opening of Amera's Palace new outlet, 10 Hunter St, Parramatta, March 2005.
- Jamal's hafla, 3 December 2004 at Tony's Family Restaurant, Dulwich Hill.
- Kirismas Hafla: Christmas Party for The Belly Dance School in Newcastle. 4 December 2004.
- Croydon Park Festival, Sunday 28 November.
- 2004 "Get Active Sydney" Fair, Fox Studios, 21 November 2004.
- African-Arabian Gala Night, a fundraiser for the children's charity Aloysie Second Chance. 30 October 2004, at Strathfield Town Hall.
- The 2004 Amera's Palace Bellydancers' Ball, "Najoum Al Amar (Moon and Stars)", 8 October 2004, Bellevue Riverside.
- 2004 Egyptian Festival, 26 September 2004, Darling Harbour.
- 2004 Sydney Middle Eastern Dance Festival 'From Cairo to Cappadocia' concerts.
- Hafla at the Edge, the Edge Theatre, Newtown. December 2004; May 2004; February 2004; December 2003; November 2003.
- The 2003 Amera's Palace Bellydancers' Ball, Friday, 10th October 2003, The Bellevue Riverside, Hurlstone Park.
- Afghani Belly Dance Extravaganza fundraiser, Sunday, 20th July 2003, Newtown High School of the Performing Arts, King St, Newtown.
- Arabic Doctors Association Dinner, Friday 18th July 2003, Le Montage Function and Convention Centre, Leichhardt.
- 2003 Sydney Middle Eastern Dance Festival 'Egypt on Stage' concert, Friday, 2nd May 2003, Enmore Theatre.